Friday, July 12, 2013

BookU - The Other eBook Reader You Need.

Date:  July 12, 2013

Today, I would like to introduce a new Apple IOS App.  It is called BookU.

Screen Shot 2013 07 12 at 12 41 43 PM

It is just another eBook reader.  But it is in Chinese.

IMG 0085

You don't buy books here.  But you subscribe an account.  For example, for less than US$40/year, you can enjoy downloading and reading high quality ePub books, not those lousy "scanned" PDF books.  

IMG 0081

When I plans for traveling I usually will buy a few books from the book stores to do the planning.  And those cost money.  With BookU, there are many NEW books available here.  Like I download a few Taiwanese Travel books.

IMG 0082

The quality is quite OK.  And the reading is fast.

IMG 0083

The zoom in functions works properly and fast and clear.

IMG 0084

It is quite simple to use too.

IMG 0089

I took another glance of the books, and I think all these books are quite new and recent.

IMG 0086

There are many categories for you to choose too.

IMG 0087

Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment