Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jay Jay Violin Progress

Date:  Jan 29, 2013

I really love the following photos about Jay Jay practising Violin.

DSC01558

It shows how he focus in delivering the music.

DSC01561

It shows some determinations.

DSC01562

It shows focus.

DSC01564

And I am really glad that Jay Jay chose to learn this, and keep up the good work of learning it.  

DSC01565

 I don't expect him to deliver the music that perfect.  But the fact that he 

1) show strong interest

2) show focus in learning

3) concentrate in playing

I already very happy with this achievement.  I don't need him to take test or to pass grades, but the fact that he can pick this up as a hobby, I already very happy with his decisions on this.  

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/v/yrtnhn3fQ3c

Well done my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment