Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Date:  Jun 18, 2012

Kay Liew made this small trophy for me.  It's my father's day present.

IMG_8476.JPG

Right after we went for Justin's birthday party, we celebrate Father's Day at near by restaurant.

IMG_8485.JPG

This two guys were sick for almost 2 weeks.  This is the first day that I think we recovered, and free from that tiring virus.  Because we suddenly have all the appetites to eat.  A dozen of French Oysters, both lean and creamy does not seems to be enough.  So, we end up ordered another half dozen.  It was tasty.

IMG_8576.JPG

Before the big feast.  Jay was trying to solve the maze puzzle.

IMG_8573.JPG

Jay focus in eating his Oysters.  :)

IMG_8579.JPG

Kay Kay trying to eat his one too.  But I don't think he likes it.  At this point, Kay Kay still does not know how to appreciate good food.  :)

IMG_8581.JPG

At Culina, you gets to pick your steak, and ask them to cook it for $15 (cooking fee).  So, I picked a Wagyu MBS8 for myself.  Jay loves it.

IMG_8587.JPG

I chosen a Sirlion for mommy.  It is yummy too.  But she said "my steak is still better than the one served here...", is she hinting me too cook steak tonight?

IMG_8590.JPG

Every one enjoys the Father's day lunch.  Kay Kay only likes to eat the bread.

IMG_8589.JPG

Especially, when daddy no need to pay for all these food!

IMG_8574.jpg

Happy Father's Day!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. nice post with lots of photos to show, would be really useful for your readers if you could show the prices of the dish and the location of the restaurant. Somewhat like a food review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous

    Hahaha, I think the price, you can check out from other websites or app. I just wanted to post photos so in future my children can see it. Price is not important.

    ReplyDelete