Monday, March 19, 2012

Bowling #4 - Father & Sons

Date:  Mar 19, 2012

All of you know my son - Jay is a bit fat.  So, with that kind of build, I was thinking, may be bowling is one of the sport Jay should take up and practice.

IMG_5275.JPG

So, today, I brought my sons to bowling at Kallang Bowl.  I think Kay Kay also enjoy the bowling.  See how he carry the 6lbs ball to the front.

IMG_5262.jpg

Quickly drop it.

IMG_5263.jpg

Hide both hands behind.

IMG_5264.jpg

And run back.  Take note that the ball actually is travelling at 10cm per second speed.

IMG_5265.jpg

Well done Kay Kay.  Let's wait until you are 5, then, we bowl again.  We have to ask the technician to grab the slow moving ball for us so that me and Jay Jay can continue our game.

IMG_5266.JPG

One fun thing to do is to ask your son to take photo while you are bowling the ball.

IMG_5268.JPG

I didn't know that is how I bowl.  hahaha

IMG_5270.jpg

Teaching Jay to use two hands instead of one.  And teach him to get a hang of the rolling ball feeling, instead of throwing the ball.

IMG_5274.JPG

Not too bad... Game #1 - he scores a 70.

IMG_5271.jpg

Game #2 - a 68.  He actually have 2 spares.

IMG_5283.jpg

And Game #3.  I think he is getting a bit tired.. hahaha

IMG_5295.jpg

OK.  It is a good start.  I think Jay Jay will like it.

IMG_5284.jpg

So, this is the third interest that he wants beside Violin and Swiming.  I think I will bring him to Safra Yishun as I just found out that there are a 4lbs ball there.  Or I will make him a new ball, smaller and 4lbs.

IMG_5296.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment