Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fun Weekend - Week 42 - 2011

Date:  Oct 23, 2011

Week 42 is about work.  Rushing all sort of works.  Therefore, there isn't much time for me to take photos, etc.  :)

1.  When it comes to collection of fines, the government actually did a very nice job and a very efficient one too.  This is the first time I pay the ERP fines using AXS.  Very efficient!

IMG_0241.jpg

2.  This is the beef tongue meal.  When I OK with this order, I did not actually knew it is a beef tongue.  Only after I put it into my mouth, then, I say "Is this Beef Tongue?".  HaHaHa...  A bit dry, but OK la.  Taste is there.  @Sandaime Bunji.  But the soup is quite nice.  Make me think how to cook an Ox Tail soup as clear as this.  Double boiled and multi-time filtering?

IMG_0248.JPG

3.  My taobao shipment came.  Made a mistake, and there is a wooden board that I bought, which is 80% of the weight.  Next time I shall beware of the shipment weight.

IMG_0251.jpg

4.  I had this at the air-port before I fly into KL @ Terminal 1.  The meat is juicy inside, wet.  But skin outside is not as tasty as KFC, but ok.

IMG_0263.JPG

5.  Shao Yi sent me this.  I thought it is nice to share especially for those that is doing servicing line.  You can only picked two.

IMG_0264.JPG

6.  A lot of people as me, how come my car plate got our names?  Well, Larry Leong taught me this, the car dealer always will have to spent est. $60 to do your car plate.  So, why must your car do advertisement for them, i.e. AutoFrance, or Cycle & Carriage or Borneo Motor, etc.  So, instead, ask them to put your name or any other things you want to put on.  There is no extra charge at all.

IMG_0270.JPG

Look at my wife car, also the same... :)

IMG_0267.JPG

7.  Didn't realized that my wife also secretly got herself an Angry Bird shirt.  HaHa.

IMG_0276.jpg

8.  The same farmer's market @ Loewen Garden is at Quayside.  I went back for the tasty Chicken Pie (Beef one so so only), Paella, and wines.

IMG_0279.JPG

The Spanish Ham is not called a ham, its Jamon Iberico.

IMG_0285.jpg

Full blog available here. http://miniliew.blogspot.com/2011/10/farmer-market-60-robertson-quay.html

9.  That day, I also cooked steak.  It is my first steak in 16 years.  Ever since I came back from Canada.  :)

IMG_0343.jpg

It looks and taste gorgeous!  Learn how to cook this steak here.. http://miniliew.blogspot.com/2011/10/cook-with-ken-japanese-dinner-how-to.html

IMG_0364.jpg

10.  The next day, I cooked Alio Olio.  And the ingredients are simple... Angel line spagetti, balsamic olive oil, some fresh shrimps, mushrooms, and garlic.  My family loves it!

IMG_0397.jpg

Of course.  You can add a little bit of this Chilli Olive Oil in it, and it make it superb and suit the South East Asia people's palate.  It's olive oil with chilli essence.  From Little Provence.

IMG_0401.jpg

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment