Monday, September 12, 2011

Random Thoughts on A typical Sunday

Date: Sep 11, 2011

Early in the morning, we checked out what is Jay Jay's progress in learning the violin.  Not too bad, he can now perform two variation of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.  The violin class has added in a very different character into Jay Jay.  He seems to like what he is doing.  And this class has helped him to focus.

IMG_1052.jpg

Later in his class, in front of teacher Leong, he did even better.  The song he played is even more completed.  HahaHa... Teacher Leong says, "Jay easily get distracted when learning new songs with a bit more difficult note to play."  Be patient.  I looked at other students in other class room, a little girl who is learning how to play a flute, the teacher is having problem to teach her.  I wonder how on earth she signed up for the flute class?  Is it either his mom or dad is a musician?  Or she really likes it herself?  Her mommy stand outside the door, expressing her anger, open door and warn the little girl.  Is this right?  As mentioned before, our Jay Jay picked up violin on his own, both parents (us) never has strong rooting in music area, and both parents does not know violin at all.  So, you got to let the kid choose his own instruments or even having the music class.  :)  A lot of parents (musician) wanted their kids to be like them, so they sent them to all kinds of music classes, etc.

IMG_1059.jpg

Later that day, we went to eat at our favorite restaurant @ Vivo.  i.e. Queen & Mangoesteen.  This is my ruthless son, Kay.  He has his own opinions about every thing.  He is very different compared to Jay Jay.  (Wait a minute, why are we comparing again?)  And sometimes, some parent really take it for granted for some action even like this... letting him play with the knife.  Yes, he will play with the knife queitly.  But I don't think this is the correct message to give.  A knife on the table beside a plate is a knife.  A knife that you can put small little magnet airplane it, is still a knife.  It is not a toy.

The way how he swing the knife, does not seems dangerous at first.  But it is a wrong message to sent the kids.  OK.  He got scoulded by PaPa later.  :)

IMG_1061.jpg

This fat kid suppose to be 25KG.  But now, he is 30KG.  He is just like his PaPa, about 5KG over weight.  I think so much you wanted to let your kid to eat the nicest thing in the world.  We still have to watch out for his diet.  "Eating 70% full" is always haning on his mouth.  But when he sees good food.  He will eat "silently", and by the time you notice why Jay Jay is so queit, he already queitly finishing the meal.  hahaha We got to find a way, a more effective way to convey this message.

IMG_1065.jpg

Agh.... here comes our food.  A musroom risotto.  And here comes our wines too.  An Argentina white Chardonnay and a Chilean Merlot (Red).  The white is quite fruity, sweet dry, goes well with the Risotto, and the seafood pie.  The red only goes well with the Onion ring.  The rest nope.

IMG_1067.jpgIMG_1069.jpg

The presentation of the pie does not looks so nice.  Looks burnt.  But it is very good.  Creamy seafood inside.

IMG_1068.JPG

Ah... Kay Kay is making noise again...

IMG_1071.JPGIMG_1072.JPG

But kids is like this.  After they cry, after they shout, and when you make a funny face.  They come back to live again...

IMG_1077.JPG

When you look at the big smile, and you are trapped again.

IMG_1075.JPG

And where is Koko?  Here come Spider Jay.

IMG_1081.jpg

A fun sunday afternoon.  Every Sunday, we try to do new things.  And we also try to do same thing that we did before.  The kids are able to tell the difference.  They have fun, they have good food.  And that is a typical Sunday.

By the way, I am still sad losing my watch @ West Coast Park yesterday.  It is a watch given by my wife (most of my expensive watch are presents from my wife).

NewImage.jpg

I am still trying to get over it.  But the amazing things is.  How did I loose it?  The watch comes with Strap.

NewImage.jpg

And behind, the locking mechanism is like this.  You got to press it in order to open the watch.

 

NewImage.jpg

And after playing the Angry Bird kite, I still have it on my hand.

IMG_6340.jpg

And I think, this is the last photo I took that has my watch on my hand.

IMG_0983.jpg

So, how on earth did I lose the watch?  There is only two explanations.

Explanation #1.  Did some one push me?  Have I met someone in the park?  And perhaps talk to that person.  And perhaps being pushed, willingly (not controlled under my own mind) and give away the watch to him or her?  I felt there is some memory lost, or fragments, etc.  My self-concious did as a question before we got into the car coming back.  i.e.  "Why I am not wearing a watch?"  almost immediately, my other concious replied "Did you wear your watch out today?"  Is a valid question, and without much thinking, we left the park.

So, the questions is, is there an Alphas out there or a person who knows Jedi mind tricks?

Just in case you don't know what is Alphas?

NewImage.jpg

Well, I believe there is such possiblity.  Being pushed by an Alphas.  But my wife does not think so!

Explaination #2. I remember, I was carrying 4 kites, a bag, a floor mattress, 3 pair of shoes, etc.  And it could be that while carrying these bags, the strap on my watch snapped.  And the watch just dropped.

I did joined my kids climb up and down, play the fllying fox, etc.  Again, the most logical explanation is the watch's strap snapped and the watch just drop like that without me noticing it.  By the time we got home, and my wife went back to look for it, we could not find it anymore.

I guess I have to accept this explanation #2 then.  As it is the more reliastic one.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment