Sunday, July 17, 2011

"KTM Rail Walk" on Google Search

Date:  July 17, 2011

My friend, Melissa wanted to go for a walk on the KTM Rail road, and when she type "KTM Rail Walk" on the Google Search, the following result came out... first & second result by Mini Liew Blog.  :)

Screen shot 2011-07-17 at PM 06.28.21.png

And then, she called me, and tell me about it.  I was like "HaHaHaHaHaHaHa"... like that also can!  No wonder I got quite a high hit on the KTM blog.

But I think a lot of people really wanted to go for the KTM railroad walk.  Have you done it?

The stretch from Rail Mall to Rifle Range should still open until month end.  But I just saw my friend did I think from the Silat Walk there... may be as long as they have not dissemble the track, then, I guess you still can walk on it...

IMG_7223.JPGIMG_7224.JPGIMG_7225.JPGIMG_7226.JPG

IMG_7227.JPGIMG_7228.JPGIMG_7229.JPGIMG_7230.JPG

IMG_7231.JPG

Quick quick quick... If you don't hurry, you will never got a chance to do this... again...

Here I hope the Singapore government can consider to build a 26KM long cycling + roller blading track using this KTM Rail road as a base.  I am very sure there are a lot of people love to cycle to walk, and this goes directly into Tanjong Pagar...

Make Singapore a GREEN CITY... Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment