Tuesday, May 3, 2011

GE 2011 - Differences Between GE 2006 & GE 2011

Date:  May 3, 2011

I spoke to one of my mentor today, and he shared with me this...

The WP Rally is always enjoyable.  The turnout is very strong, just like this year.  But the main difference is...

in GE 2006, many have attended the oppositions rally.  But when they go home, they cannot vote.  Because their GRC is walkover.  But this year, the main difference is, the same people still go to the oppositions rally, and when they go back to their own GRC, they can vote.

So, who will win this election?  The future, hard to tell.   All the best to both party.

SDP-Rally-4-GE2011-Clementi-Ave-4-12.jpg

They are more and more people attended the opposition rally.  And these people has a voting slip this year!  If I am the government, I will be KIA.....

No comments:

Post a Comment