Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Air Asia - The New 4 Hours Booking Service

Date:  Mar 21, 2011

The time is 5PM.  I need to make an urgent trip to Malaysia the next day.  So, as expected, my favorite Jetstar is full or not allow you to place booking.  The same goes to Firefly, where I have to call the call center to place booking.

Screen shot 2011 03 23 at AM 12 02 13

I never like to fly to LCCT (Malaysia Budget Airport), but since my business partner is going to pick me up there, I don't mind.  All I scare is I cannot book online.  So, when I see this message where Air Asia now allows you to do online booking even as late as 4 hours before the flights, It was a relieve to me.  So, within 5min, I done with my booking.

I think the rest of the budget airline, must look at this and follow, in order to be competitive!  Score 1 point for Air Asia!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment