Friday, February 4, 2011

Orchids from Lim Chu Kang

Larry's good friend has given him 40+ pots of Orchids.  He asked us to go and pick some.  So, me & my wife went to look see look see.

IMG_4134.JPG

It was at Lim Chu Kang.  And the farm was huge.  But Larry said the Orchid farm @ Kota Tinggi is 10 times bigger, and the flower are much better than here.  Some day we will go there.

IMG_4127.jpg

So, my "happy" wife start choosing... by the time you notice, my car was full packed with Orchids pots.. So, I asked my wife, where are you going to put all these plants?  she said, she got everything figure out last night.  OK, she is serious about this...

IMG_4130.jpg

As you can see from her face, the smile keep hanging there...

IMG_4133.jpg

And my car really can put up to 18x pots of Orchid!

IMG_4132.JPG

And we did not even drive her car which has a big boot.  Otherwise, it will not stop at 18 pots.

IMG_4131.JPG

Next we need to figure out how to get this into the life at our apartment...

IMG_4141.JPG

I guess no problem there...  just squeeze every pots into the lift.  hahaha

IMG_4177.JPG

And there you go, the new 18x pots of Orchids in my balcony.  And I have a very happy wife this year!  hahahaha

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment