Saturday, December 18, 2010

Golf Day #1 - My lowest scores playing Blue Tee...

Day 1 (Dec-13), we took Silk Air and fly to Shen Zhen.  The air quality is really bad as you can see from the plane.

IMG_2610.jpg

As we touched down, our Agent took us to Green Bay Golf Club (碧海湾).  This is a new course to me.

m1.jpg

Surprisingly, it is very nice course too.  The course is easy too.

m3.jpg

I got a very good and hardworking caddie.  She always put in efforts to find my balls and corrected my strokes, etc.  I have lots of fun that day... and shot some amazing shots... And as a result... I scored my best Blue Tee... 108...  I am not a very good golfer, but I really enjoy the game... The rest of my friends are not playing their best ... I don't believe I have score < 110 when playing white tee too... hahahaha

IMG_2611.JPG

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment