Monday, July 5, 2010

Smokers and where they should smoke...





Yesterday, evening, dinner time.

I was pushing the baby stroller to suntec city. Just about going down the baby stroller friendly slope... 2 young man were standing there smoking and chatting.

I was standing there staring at them, in front of me is the stroller and the baby. And these 2 gentlemen looked at me, and continue the cigarettes in their hand, and the smoke they generated was blocking my path...

So, I end up carry the stroller and walk down the stairs...

I think the government successfully make all the people smoke outside of building, but they did not continue monitor, these smoker still can cause unfriendly environment outside the building. Goto tower 1,2,3,4,5 and observe and smell the air just outside the building entrance, you will now what I meant....

I think the government next should draw the designated yellow box area for smoker to smoke in a special area just like this picture here... So that these smokers can be considerate when they smoke... They can be kids around....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan Lempeng,Clementi,Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment