Saturday, July 17, 2010

3G prepaid card in Malaysia

Singtel provides $20 per day unlimited 3G roaming in Malaysia. That's a great deal. But, based on my recent experience in JB, where it is impossible to log on to their partner's My Maxis network in JB (U Mobile signal simply too strong), I may need to find a solution.





Digi offers RM$2 per day unlimited 3G surfing prepaid card. This will be even better deal. However, I am not sure about their coverage in JB, tomorrow I will try it out.

In KL the coverage is okay, and it is a good deal.

The only catch is, once you activated, it will deduct RM$2 per day regardless of whether you use it or not. So, if you have a prepaid value of RM$10, it will eat up this $10 within the next 5 days, until you put in the recharge value.

The card cost RM$25 with RM$10 value. So, it's about SGD$10 only. For those who has iPad, and needs to travel to Malaysia, this definitely is a good deal...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment