Monday, June 28, 2010

Toddler's Weekend Activity - Sentosa

Sentosa can still be fun for toddlers. We went there during Noon and have our lunch by the beach. We passed by Luge, and was tempting to try it.

We have not been to Luge, and this is the first time, we go to Luge. The ticketing manages to convince me to take 2 rides and I pay about $21 for both me and Jay Jay to ride together.

IMG_1793.JPG

Of course, Jay Jay is now > 100cm and should be able to play the Luge.

IMG_1796.JPG

But I must say, sitting on the Sky Ride is very scary. All the while I am afraid of heights, but for Jay Jay sake, must train him not to be like his dad. So, no choice, I have to sit on this scary ride. At first, it is still good, but when it go over the top, my heart are pounding fast. My back leans again the seat, and dare not move my body an inch in front. I am glad the Sky Ride is over, and it is then that I have decided to ask Jay to persuade Mummy to take the next Sky Ride. hahahahaha

IMG_1809.JPG

The instructor has an efficient way to teach both of us how to break, how to move. And there we go, before entering the route, I asked, which is the most safest. The guy said some jungle trail, so, we decided to take the Dragon Trail which is more faster with more incline in slopes... And there we go, Yipee.... I am Lightning McQueen, shouted my Jay all the way.

IMG_1815.JPG

Its Mummy's turn... and it is a good decision to let Jay sit with both parents.

IMG_1830.JPG

After the Luge, we moved on to Siloso Beach. As we brought Jay's sand bucket and shovels. It will be a sand play by the beach.

IMG_1831.JPG

We had a great time by the beach, the weather is also cooperating... no rain...

IMG_1834.JPG

Jay is not old enough to enjoy Universal Studio yet. Therefore, it will not be worth to get a family pass as yet to visit Universal Studio. However, Luge is one good family ride that all of you should try!

No comments:

Post a Comment