Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Piggy bank that tells you how much you save...

Have to bargain with the sales girls there in order to get this free gifts. I bought both the Batik and Splash Attack, to entitle this.





It is quite cute. If buy separately, cost about $29.90.





It is a good way to help Jay to learn a concept of savings, how much that you save.





Instaed of saying I have money, Jay can now say "I have seven zero zero" I.e. $7.00

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Clementi Avenue 6,Clementi,Singapore

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kenneth,

    Nice to meet you! I am KJ from Msia, just came to work in Singapore last month with my family (my husband and a 4 yo son).

    Your this piggy bank is very special and 'functional' too! May I know how / where to get it? Think its a very good tool to teach kids money matter :)

    Thanks a lot for sharing interesting things and stories. Enjoy blogging!

    Cheers,
    KJ

    ReplyDelete