Tuesday, February 9, 2010

iPhone Battery

iphone-battery-life1.jpg

I never knew how long my iPhone battery will last. As I jailbreak three iPhones since 3 years ago. I never had any chance to see how long can the battery last. So, as of the day before yesterday, when I fully charged 100% my iPhone, a 30 minutes journey to my office will burn away at least 30%-40% of the battery. I could not figure out why... So, I tried to turn off 3G, Edge, Wireless, Bluetooth, etc... but it won't work. Something is just not right, and it is eating up the battery juice. Until yesterday, I upgraded to firmware 3.1.3, and I was force to use the un-jail-break version of iPhone.

So, I left home this morning around 8:25am... and I turned on the IPTV on the iPhone to watch Channel News asia. So, burn a lot of 3G bandwidth while driving. There was a small jam. By the time I reach office, it is almost 9:15am. And guess what, my battery life only burn away 25% with the IPTV turned on and playing it. What an amazing product!

So, I think my advise is to have longer battery life, you will need to unjailbreak! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment