Monday, October 12, 2009

TV Shows - What am I watching now?

There isn't many show will excite me nowadays, but these are the shows I am following at the moment... watch it every week without fail...

1. Star Wars - The Clone Wars - Season 2 ... It's obvious that I am a Star Wars fan, therefore, I will always watch anything related to Star Wars... There is a story line, and many new characters will appear here...

epguide201.jpg

2. Stargate Universe (SGU)... Ok, I like Stargate Atlantis, I did not watch all the original Stargate TV shows, but overall, I like the idea of going thru the Stargate + wormhole and reach the other world... It's a Sci-Fi show... But for this SGU, the story line is darker... and it is something like Battlestar Galactica, where there are more surveillance conflicts with the army, etc etc. Let's see how's the take up rate... The story is about a team of mix match of army, politicians, scientist got on board of a ancient space ship - Destiny that is traveling away from Earth, or the galaxy that earth is... and they have to jump to a planet during when Destiny are not jumping into hyperwarp....

universe-series-header.jpg

3. The Big bang theory - Season 3 ... OK, I felt in love with the Big Bang Theory. It is a show for the geeks. If you are or you believe you are a geek, this is a show for you. It is also a show for the non-geeks, as you can always check whether you have in possession of those weirdo thinking or small little actions, etc. etc...

watch the big bang theory season 2 episode 15 the maternal capacitance online 2.15 s02e15 video stream.jpg

4. Smallville - Season 9 ... I actually didn't follow this show ... but when you have nothing else to watch, I guess, the best thing is to try to understand what Smallville trying to deliver... A story about how Superman become Superman. This season Clark becomes even more darker... and hey, he should have started to wear the thick black frame glasses so that nobody can guess Clark is Superman... And the RED BLUE BLURRRR????? Oh give me a break... this is a show that you want to watch, and then start criticize the story...

smallville-season-9-promo2.jpg

5. Heroes - Season 4 ... I missed season 2 and 3... so, now I am watching the season 4... OK, not as good as the season 1, but can watch a bit... Story line is way out, but still ok...

heroes.jpg

6. Eastwick ... The story about 3 women who lives in Eastwick discovered their power as a witch... and to uncover the power, it is the Devil who is doing so... Ok, that is a start for the story line... and the show is quite funny too.. so, enjoy...

e04734180ce3386e_Eastwick-81309.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment