Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dejavu - CBG

Yesterday midnight, I was creating the "Product Recipe" for all the products I am handling.

Yesterday afternoon, I was talking to few business partners to establish long term partnerships.

A day before, I was writing a few business paper, anticipating the changes in market, preparing the weapons to be competitive in the market.

The midnight a day before, I am scratching my head on the new organization charts...

That day, I handled the customers complaints, settled the outstanding agreements, etc etc.

So much work needs to be done, so little time... and I was complaining why can't there be 48 hours in a day...

A week ago, I made the that decision.

All these events is just like a Dejavu! So, I pull out my photo album and found the following photos which marks an important era of my life. Lots of memories, lots of inspirations...

P5260035.JPG

I recall the first Netball event. Every one is running hard on the ground, every one mingle around nicely, every one fits in nicely.

p2090062.jpg

I was about getting used to all the birthday parties I had. We celebrate birthday for every one. and I always enjoy the food.

c12.jpg

We have our first off-site @ Bintan. It was fun. A great BBQ. Every one squeeze in the big 3 room bungalow. It was a beer and liquer night. The games were fantastic!

2000-dd00.jpg

At the dinner and dance. We all have fun. After the dinner and dance, we drink and drunk.

9w_Big_Family3e452ff631.jpg

It's been 10 years. Every one has grown in their own respective careers. Some are doing much better too. Most importantly, we are still close to each other...

Now, back to the drawing board, let's create the version 2.0. Let's get prepared for the new era. Get more padawans, meet more friends, grow more ideas, and "Chiong Ah"!

May the force be with me! Chapter IV saga begins.

g829-310star-wars-trilogy-a-new-hope-posters.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment