Thursday, September 10, 2009

iPhone App: "Augury" - the Stick Fortune Teller 大签世界

In the past, I always involved in companies buying others... doing a lot of due diligence and integration work, etc... This time round, it is the other way...

Just for fun, I found this iPhone App... "Augury", which is the stick fortune teller. You know whenever you visit a temple, there are people sitting in the middle in front of the GuanYin Goddess and shaking the fortune sticks... Usually asking whether such and such can pass the exam and graduate successfully from school or other matters?

Now, you need not to go to the temple anymore... Welcome to the age of iPhone... There is an App for that. Want to know about your current luck? Shake your iPhone, try this Chinese thousands of years' fortune-telling method... Go find your answer...

I found mine... :) I asked... whether I will be fired or not.... Well the answer I got is....

qiuqian.jpg

basically it is regard as a good fortune... so, my future is bright, and I can see the light at the other end of the tunnel... :)

Go and download and play... This is just a fun App hor, and it is your descretion whether to believe it 100% or not... ok? Good luck everyone...
Wahahahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment