Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fated to Love You

Through out the last few years, I seldom have the time, or the interest to watch Taiwanese TV series or any series. The last time that I spent time to watch a TV series with my wife was 大长今 and 小娘惹, one of the nicest and addicted show. Especially 大长今, that was during when Jay was born. 小娘惹 was something that you hear in office, on the street, almost every one is watching that show... not a bad show from Singapore.

fated.jpg

This time, after Kay is born, and Mommy have to feed baby Kay 8-12 times a day... so, one fine day, we suddenly watch this show on one of the Starhub channel, and even is only one episode, we wanted to find out how Chun Xi and Xing Yi met on the board, and what happen to them after...

So, I downloaded all the episode to my Apple TV, and we watch the show almost every night non-stop... It is a funny show and we enjoy it so much. This is a perfect show to kill time and a recommendation for those who just had baby too... It is very touching too...

I love the Xing Yi character, and Chun Xi is very funny. I hate Anna and Dylon character. Anson the personal assistant is so funny too. I still left with 4-5 episodes... and I enjoy almost all the episodes, and the writer of the story really now how to write the stories...


No comments:

Post a Comment